Muttath KM Services has re-launched Malaysian Legal and Tax Information Centre (MLTIC), a Free Access to Law cluster of portals on Malaysian law and tax, with several enhanced features and a new look. The new web cluster, which consolidates and replaces the existing portals, is available at www.malaysianlaw.my.
The web cluster will have a principal portal and 9 practice area portals. The practice area portals are:
* Banking & Finance @ mybankinglaw.info
* Corporate Law @ corporatelawmalaysia.com, supported by Naqiz & Partners
* Criminal Practice @ mycriminallaw.info
* Dispute Resolution @ disputeresolutionlaw.info, supported by Zul Rafique & Partners
* Employment Law @ mylabourlaw.info, supported by Shearn Delamore & Co
* IP Law Malaysia @iplawmalaysia.com, supported by Shearn Delamore & Co
* Real Estate & Construction @ mylandlaw.info
* Transportation Law @ mytransportlaw.info
* Malaysian Tax @ malaysiantax.com, supported by Taxand Malaysia and Raja, Darryl and Loh
This first-of-its-kind web cluster in the Region provides daily updates of Malaysian legal and tax developments. It makes available the full original text of most Malaysian legal and tax developments - news, legislation, judgments and rulings, regulatory guidelines and circulars, events, and books and articles - free of charge.
MLTIC updates its users of all latest Malaysian legal and tax developments. The legal and tax developments are classified under eight categories: (1) Legal/Tax News, (2) Legislation, (3) Judgments and Rulings, (4) Regulatory, (5) Events, (6) Books and Articles, (7) Students’, for law, accounting and business students and academic institutions, and (8) Industry Updates.
MLTIC provides several periodic e-mail alerts (including a daily consolidated e-mail alert) and syndication of updates by way of RSS feeds. It allows the users to search its archives for a stipulated period of time.
The information provided by MLTIC is expected to benefit a wide range of individuals including legal and tax practitioners, corporate counsels, accountants, auditors, company officials, judicial and other court officers, professional bodies, students and faculty members of law schools, government departments, statutory and regulatory bodies, enforcement officers including police and customs, small businesses and the general public.